Fiona and Beltran

I just finished the 3D models for the characters in the book I'm currently working on.

This is Fiona...


And this is Beltran...


I think Beltran is probably my favorite of any of the one's I've done so far. He looks perfectly like the picture of him I have in my head.

I don't want to give too many details away about these two other than the fact that she is the Princess of Sithein, and he's a vampire from northern Spain. To find out all the details someone is just going to have to publish their book. That is to say, as soon as I get it written. :D I've only written about 8,000 words and a pretty detailed outline of it thus far, but it's coming along nicely.

Well no more procrastinating back to writing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #9