But, but, but...

What the hell happened to Torrid.com!!!!!!!

*whimpers*

It used to be cute plus-sized goth clothing!!! Now it's like prepville! It makes me want to cry.

I'm so old! I mean, I used to tend toward goth, and since I've been writing the short I'm working on I've had renewed interest since my heroine is a goth girl. (Yes, I do morph into my main characters temporarily. What of it?) But lately I've been looking at goth websites and the stuff they call "goth" now is totally different! And I don't like it! Now it's all 80s punk! What happened to my lacy white shirts and long velvet coats! That is goth! Not this strange punk stuff!

*goes off to sulk and feel like the old lady remembering her goth youth that she is*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, the site says it's about hip clothes. Guess punk and prep flavors are in this week.
Anonymous said…
See! They went and conformed! Bad Torrid!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Contest!

Thursday Thirteen #9