It makes your Mii Fat!!!

ROFLMAO

Okay, so I got up early this morning and went to the store to get a Wii Fit before work so that I'd make sure they weren't sold out. What? I'm not crazy! The first two shipments at GameStop were already sold out.

I just took it home to the hubby to play with and went through the setup stuff. You give it your height and date of birth. Then it weighs you and tells you your BMI. Well even if I wasn't pregnant I'd be a bit on the rotund side, but as you can imagine... Let's just say it was high. We're blaming that on Finn! Hush! Yes, we are! Okay, Finn and Nicky and chocolate in large quantities. :-D Probably mostly chocolate in large quantities, but I will hear no evil words spoken of chocolate while it's keeping my blood pressure so low!

Anyway so the really funny part is that on the Wii you get these cute little characters to represent you called Miis. When you choose them for Wii Fit if you're overweight or obese it makes your little character fat!!! So I have this little fat mii running around in yoga pants! LMAO

I didn't have time to play with it properly and naturally most of the exercises will be out of my range until after the wee mii gets here, but i played one of the balance games and it was totally fun. I wouldn't say I did well at it...but it was fun. :-D

Comments

Anonymous said…
I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.

I want a tubby little mii running around in yoga pants!!
Anonymous said…
LOL! Sounds adorable! :)
Anonymous said…
ok, now I really wanna play! But I'm not sure I wanna stare at my BMI any more than my weight :P
Anonymous said…
Vixen: OMG It's so fun you MUST get one!

Jennifer: THey are pretty darn cute!

Jenn:It doesn't leave your bmi up on the screen or anything. Just shows it when you're creating your character. You should totally come over and play!
Anonymous said…
Until the wee mii gets here. *chuckles*

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Contest!

Thursday Thirteen #9