Ohhhh...he's gooood LMAO

Nicky was playing Mario Galaxies on the Wii and I hear, "Oh Sh*t! It's gonna get me."

Yes, that's right! My 4 year old...

So I slammed the lid of my laptop closed and called out in my angriest Mommy voice, "WHAT did you say?!"

Nicky turned around with his eyes REALLY wide. "I said, 'I love you.'"

"That is NOT what you said! What did you say?"

"I love you!"

"No, before that?"

Then he walked over to me and gave me a big kiss on the cheek and patted my hand, "I said, 'I love you, Mommy! Very much!"

Mmmmhmmm sure you did. In his defense, I wasn't 100% sure he actually said what I thought he said. I was so funny though I almost died!

Comments

Julia said…
That's a smart cookie. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Contest!

Thursday Thirteen #21