I Need a Buddy!!!


A PINK 125 Genuine Buddy to be exact!

My best scooter buddy tipped me off on this scooter ages ago.

I know what you're thinking... And its not JUST because it's pink! It's also got a lot more umph than my little Metro. It'll get up to about 60 MPH. Now I don't plan on cruising the highways on my scooter so why do I need to be able to go 60? Because sometimes you need to be able to get the heck out of the way. I'll need a motorcycle license before I can actually drive it, because in Arkansas if it's over 75 cc's you need one. I'm thinking I'll take the motorcycle safety class that the local community college does. Of course, I can't afford my buddy now so it really doesn't matter, but hey its good to dream!

I actually saw one of these for real the other day! There is a place in town that sells them. I didn't even realize it, until I saw this adorable pink scooter sitting out in front of the place. I squealed quite loudly and then had to return my attention to driving my car. *Sighs*

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have one word for you - financing! I know, I know, debt is a pain, and I'm the last person to give financial advice, but when it's a payment of like $30 a month, how can you resist? ;-) Seriously, though, I'm not sure if Genuine has financing, but Vespa has a $59/month deal on the GT and GTS, so there's got to be *some* way to get it. You'll save at least that much a month in gas costs!
Anonymous said…
I saw your blog looking for a Buddy owner's manual. If you haven't gotten one yet, I'd highly recommend it. I commute 25+ miles on it during the week. Plus, Pinkies are so much fun. You get all kinds of stares and waves!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #9