Webpage Overhaul

On the advice of someone more knowledgeable than I, I'm going to be redoing my webpage. She suggested putting in sample chapters for all the books you've got out there submitting. While I'd considered this in the past I wasn't sure if it would be frowned upon by editors and agents alike so I didn't.

They'll be up as soon as I can get the chance to wrangle my hubby into helping me. I'm also going to be adding a gallery with my favorite 3d stuff.

On a more personal note, I've been up since 3:45 AM!!! My darling boy decided it was time for me to get the heck out of bed and take him to the living room to play. So my husband should just remember those blissful hours of sleep that I allowed him when I go asking for help with my page. :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #9