Fiona, the world. World, Fiona O'Sithein!

Fiona O'Sithein, the final book in my Women of Sithein series, is done! Wooters!

Okay, she is actually not ready to meet the public yet as she has to go through about fifteen different edits. I just can't leave a book alone. Dana of the Whispering Wood and Arianna Penndragon are getting a run through as soon as I've done my first round of edits on Fiona.

Perhaps if I continue to edit eventually they will get published. hehe

I'm still waiting to hear back from Tor Paranormal Romance. They've had the partial of Dana for twenty weeks. An agent I like has had the same partial for eighteen weeks and still no word. I understand they are busy. Especially this time of year. It's just so darn frustrating! If they don't want it then I wish they would just say so, because I'm dying to submit to Samhain Publishing.

Yes, I admit it, I was originally drawn to them just because of their name, but they are doing some amazing things over there, and I would love to be a part of it. Actually they are closed to submissions at the moment, but I entered their Best First Line Contest with a short story. I'd have entered with Dana if she weren't already subbed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Contest!