It could have been even worse...

Our last flight from Dublin to Copenhagen was with SAS. Apparently the day we took the flights from hell a SAS plane (not the first one this has happened to) crash landed. There is something about the landing gear that is made wrong, and they collapse on landing... So now all SAS planes are grounded. Yeahh... I could have been stuck. Which might not have been that bad except that given the previous trip circumstances probably would have meant I was trapped in the airport staring out the windows like a puppy with its nose to the glass at Ireland for like a day or something and never actually getting to go out into Dublin.

Anyway it's been lovely since we got here. We got our bags the day I wrote my last blog. So despite the fact that they all had to be washed because some dog peed on mine and Bryon's was soaking wet, we do now have clean clothes. I don't know how the heck a dog peed on my bag! I am SURE it didnt happen before we left the house, but knowing my conniving puppies I could be wrong... UGH. Anyway they've all been washed now.

Yesterday, we went on a little trip to North Zealand. We walked on the beach of the fjord with Nicky. There are no waves there, but he was very impressed by the water, and we went to a cute little harbor where I somehow managed to fall in a hole and turn my ankle. Still hurts like heck, but I'll survive. I'm just 10 for 10 on this trip, lemmie tell ya!

Wow, I sound bitter! I really have had a nice couple of days though. I just hope the universe stops taking a leak on me soon...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh dear. I shouldn't laugh. But you're right, it could have been worse.
So tells us, what's the weather like?
Anonymous said…
It's been lovely. A little on the chilly side, but warm for this time of year here. This afternoon it rained while we were on the way back from the aquarium we went to see, but it was good timing!
Anonymous said…
I saw a clip on TV of the landing gear buckling and gasped out loud. I know if you saw it you'd be thrilled you didn't have to get on one of those planes.
Anonymous said…
I saw that, Julia! It was just awful! That would just have been the perfect ending to that trip lemmie tell you...

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Contest!

Thursday Thirteen #9