Totally Uninspired but with Adorable Pink Hair!!!

Well my sweetie pie, Lishy, helped me chunk my hair fuchsia today! It looks absolutely fabulous. I think she must have missed her calling as a beautician. I can't seem to get a good picture of it. It almost glows in the light! Not in a neon way but like in a crystalline way, if that makes any sense. So I'm going to try to get Lishy to take a good picture of it. She is somewhat of a queen of photography.

So despite the fact that I can't even seem to write a decent sentence, I can at least look cute while I'm sitting here staring at the blinking cursor. :-D

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL!! I can't wait to see how cute you look. Me, I'm covered in dried-up sweat from mowing the lawn all day (it's big.) I wouldn't take a picture of me in this condition, even for a hefty pay out.
Anonymous said…
I made my hubby mow the yard today. Actually he wouldn't let me... But anyway, it got mowed. :-D I'm still haven't successfully photographed this hair! Must try again!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Contest!