6 Things About Me

I was tagged by Dianna a while ago and I'm too lame to remember to do ANYTHING so here it goes.
Here are the Rulies McRulertons:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random Things About Me

  1. My favorite season is spring. I like Fall a lot, but I quickly tire of both summer and winter.
  2. I really need a privacy fence in my backyard and a door from my living room to the backyard so I can let the dogs out without fear of them bolting! Cause they do!
  3. I google myself. ;-0
  4. I have a pile of laundry the size of a small mountain! I just can't seem to get caught up!
  5. I really want to declutter every room of my house, but I'm a serious packrat and can't seem to part with anything.
  6. I'm going to take my boys to play in the park this afternoon in their snow suits cause Nicky really wants to go but it's cooooold. Well Nicky will play. Finn will sit in his stroller or snuggle with me in his Ergo. If he'll even fit in it wearing his snow suit!
There's my six things! Aren't I random!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #9