A Modern Herbal has so much information! There are pictures, descriptions, uses, and instructions for preparation of herbs. I have used this for research tons of times!
This is my very first giveaway EVER so you'll have to bear with me! You can win this gorgeous necklace just by following the instructions below. If you've read Blood and Violets please review it to earn more points! a Rafflecopter giveaway
13 of my Favorite Quotes from Fiona O'Sithein I'm too darn sleepy to be creative tonight so I'm drawing on my ready-made list. Not to be confused with the one I did about the first lines of the chapters in Fiona. Those weren't nearly my favorites. Is it narcissistic to have favorite quotes that you wrote yourself? When I'm giggling my head off at something I wrote, my husband always looks at me kinda funny. Oh, well if it is, then here is me reveling in narcissism. :-D May you enjoy them as much as I do. 1. Fiona: “What? You think just because I don’t have any magic like my brother or super strength like you people that I’m useless?” 2. Bonnie: “He’s not a heretic, is he?” Fiona: “Isn’t everyone these days?” 3. Fiona: “No one wants to be the one to deflower the king’s daughter.” 4. Fiona: “Yes, Beltran, you’re a vampire. How could anyone forget it when you’re reminding them of it ten times a day? You are the only vampire I know who seems to obsess ab...
Thirteen Things Lesley Needs to Get Done 1. Make A LOT of royal icing violets for a birthday cake My best friend's baby girl is turning two. *insert heartfelt awwww here* She's having cupcakes with icing flowers. :D I'm the resident cake geek so I volunteered to make the flowers. I finally managed to gather up all the stuff I need! My supplies have become somewhat unorganized since my little guy thinks that they are his personal toys. 2. Clean the whole house This needs to be done anyway, but my best friends are coming over to aid me tonight in the flower creation. 3. Weed the Rose beds I actually have my first rose of the year finally! It's not the color it was on the label...but oh well it's still pretty. 4. Finish the chapter I'm working on in Fiona I have my doubts that this will happen with the munchkin running rampant. 5. Feed my pet crow Okay, he isn't really my pet, but an ADORABLE little bitty crow comes to my bird feeder and eats everyday. I...
Comments