Norman London and Shameless Promotion!

I just ordered two new books. I can't wait for them to get here.

One is Norman London by William Fitz Stephen. He was a 12th century historian who wrote an account of London sometime before 1183. It sounds so interesting, and it is the absolute perfect time period for Fiona! It sounds like it's something very similar to a medieval tourists guide to London! Wahoo!!!





The other book I bought is Confessions of Shameless Self-Promoters by Debbie Allen. It's about getting over the teachings of childhood and learning to talk yourself and your product up. I'm hopping it'll help me leave behind some of my inhibitions and go out and get my books sold!



I'll let you know what I think when I get them in and read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #9

Thursday Thirteen #21