Help My Characters are Rebelling!

Not only did I just have to rewrite a big portion of my outline for Fiona, because Beltran decided to do something I'd told him not to, but two characters just popped up who are demanding I write a book about them! They appeared approximately ten minutes ago in the storyline and they are so charming that I might have to go back and write their whole story. It wouldn't be as part of the Women of Sithein books, but another stand alone. There names are Tarran and Bronwyn, Wyn for short. He was a soldier who fought with Arianna in the Penndragon guard, and she is still telling me her story.

Well I'm off to see what other trouble my characters are going to get themselves into tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #9