Someone Really Should Have Planned Ahead

I went to http://www.franklincovey.com today to check the time of the workshop I'm going to this Thursday. They sell really fancy day planners and do workshops in time management and life goal planning kind of stuff. They have really fantastic planning resources. I would think they'd all be pretty good at planning ahead over there...but when I went to their website this is what I found...

Hey wait...that doesn't look like the Franklin Covey website. Looks like some generic sales website. But wait...what's that in the upper right corner?

Uh oh... Looks like someone didn't remember it was time for their domain to expire.

Does anyone else think this is painfully ironic and terribly amusing? I do!!!

That's okay, Franklin Covey. We all make mistakes. I still love your planners!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Contest!