Clarifying my Values

I'm working through a planning guide, and instead of hand writing everything in the actual pages of the planner, I'm going to be blogging them. :-D The first step is to define your values.

Values

  • Family/Friendship
    • I put family and friendship first. These I lump together, because true friends are part of your extended family. I would do anything within my power to help both friends and family.
  • Hard work
    • I do the best I can at all work that is assigned to me, regardless of whether I like it or not.
  • Loyalty
    • I am loyal (sometimes to a fault). Unless someone truly betrays me, then I will never turn on them.
  • Creativity
    • I must express my creativity as often as possible, and I truly enjoy seeing the creativity of others.
  • Peace
    • I strive to promote peace and avoid strife whenever reasonably possible.
  • Health
    • I will work for the physical, mental, and emotional health of myself and my family.
  • Acceptance/Open-mindedness
    • I will accept others and be open to their values and opinions, whether I agree with them or not.
  • Kindness
    • I will always be kind to others and to myself. The myself part is something I'm having to work on.
  • Respect
    • I will always respect others. I believe everyone deserves respect unless they show me disrespect, and so I will treat others as I would like to be treated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #9