Join my campaign...

...to screw with the morons who call repeatedly asking if you want to extend your warranty on your car. Even if you haven't bought one in years!

It's a computer so it's not a waste of time and money for them until you engage them in a conversation. So press 1! Join the fun!

They'll ask you for the make and model of your car.

I'm going to have a 2009 Ferrari Testarossa. Come on. It's a fantasy so you can have whatever you want. Maybe if they call again it will be an Audi TT!

I'm assuming they'll ask for my name and address after that. I'm going to be Bill Gates. If they're so stupid they don't figure it out by then, well I'll just have to make it up as I go.

This is inspired by the rude person who just hung up on me when I asked them to remove me from their list. Go ahead. Call me back! I dare you! I intend to waste as much of your time and money as possible and convince others to do the same. Muhahahaha

And unless this isn't obvious...don't give them any of your real information!!!! Because they are breaking the law by disregarding your requests to add them to the don't call list, I suspect they're not a legal company at all and are just trying to get your personal information to scam your credit cards.

More info about this scam.

http://www.carrollconews.com/story/1536408.html

Comments

Julia said…
I love your evil Muaaaa laugh. I totally could hear it. ;P If I got any calls I would totally try it out.
MsSnarkyPants said…
LOL I do have quite an evil Muhahah in real life. ;) The more I look at it the more it seems to be concentrated here in Arkansas. And their praying on the elderly. The bums!
Jenn said…
I, as a rule, do not answer any phone call in which the phone number is not already programmed into my phone to appear on caller ID. Every now and then I use anywho.com and do a reverse look up (and then pay whatever bill I've forgotten about, lol). But for the most part, I ignore calls :)
MsSnarkyPants said…
I can't ignore calls, because my in laws calls often show up with no number. bah

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Contest!