To J**** at Aldi

Look, Dude! I don't know what your problem is, but if you glare at me again because I don't want to move my 3 year old, 1 year old, and bags to a different cart, then I may have to talk to your manager! Seriously! This is the third time you've done it! I always get my stuff on the stand before the person in front of me is done checking out, so it's not like you have to wait for me to finish unloading before you can start checking me out! Today there wasn't even anyone in line behind me!!! But you looked at me like I was wasting your time, because you had to use a whole half a second to move the cart out of the way that was already there so I could park mine where it was.

For the love of all that is good and holy! I'm so sorry I wasted that half second of your day!!! Do you know how difficult it is to load and unload small children from shopping carts!?!?!

This is not some grand scheme to run off with two carts so I can steal a quarter from you or Aldi or whoever it is who would have to cover it! I have a quarter!!! I have several quarters! I don't need to steal one! If I were going to be a scam artist, I would be a much more high dollar one!

And yes, I know you noticed me looking at your name on your shirt, and yes, I noticed that you very pointedly asked me if I was having a nice day after that although you've never shown any interest in the niceness of my day in the past. You're always grumpy. I'm sorry if you're not happy with your life and feel the need to take it out on others, but seriously I've had worse jobs than working as a checkout person at Aldi and I was never anything but nice to those I had to deal with at that job.

So...Suck it up, J****, and stop being a grump, cause you're tickin' me off!

This one is for you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dog poo in his mailbox? We should start a list.

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Contest!

Thursday Thirteen #9