OCD Packing List Part 1: In the Car

You may remember that I'm going to Florida soon. I talked about it before and my obsessive trip planning tendencies. Well now comes the really obsessive planning part. The lists!

So here is everything I'm going to keep in the front part of the car to entertain myself and my children.

  • iPod
    • Headphones
    • Car Adapter
  • 10 CDs for my CD Player
  • Car Power Converter
  • Portable DVD Player
    • Car Jack
    • Regular plug in
    • Battery
    • Case
    • DVDs
  • My Pink Dell min
    • AC Adapter
  • 2 Cars Blankets for boys
  • Nicky's game bag
    • Leapster
    • Vsmile
    • Extra batteries
    • Games
  • Coloring Book and Crayons
  • A couple toys for Finn (hmmmm…any suggestions for good car toys for a 1 year old?)
  • 1 blanket for me
  • 1 pillow for me
  • Snacks
    • 2 sippy cups
    • 1 bottle
    • 1 bottle diluted apple juice
    • Crackers
    • Peanut butter sandwiches
    • Nutri-grain bars
    • Fruit Snacks
  • First Aid Kit

I know I'm forgetting things…

I'm sure I'll have to add stuff. What do you guys think?

Soon to come are the various bag lists. LOL As if you're all waiting in rapt anticipation. ;)

Comments

Julia said…
I was thinking of messing with you and listing some other stuff you should be bringing but instead I will just wish you a great trip. :)
MsSnarkyPants said…
But wait! I was wanting to be told things I was forgetting! LOL Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #9