"Creative Writer" Blogger Award
Wow...I've been slacking. Amanda at It's All About the Walls gave me this an obscenely long time ago and I'm ashamed to say it completely slipped my mind until I saw someone else's blog about a blog award. Oops!
In my defense, it's been a long month. Hell, it's been a long winter!
So here's how it works...
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
Done and Done!
4. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
6. Leave a comment on each of these blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Will also do!...also maybe
Here we go, girls and boys!
- I like to dance naked in the moonlight on certain pagan holidays. *wiggles eyebrows*
- I once had a member of a band, who is famous for the length of his creepy tongue, lick his lips at me.
- I have a tattoo, which I could tell you about, but then I'd have to kill you...
- I once found a meteor crater in the backyard of my grandparents house. Alas, there was no cute little baby in it that grew up to be superman.
- I have played Dragon Age 5 times to explore all the different love life options and to see if it was really possible to have a threesome with the super hot pirate chick.
- I am going to bed tonight very early, and I'm sure I'll sleep wonderfully!
- I watch American Idol every time it's on, even in reruns.