More Praise for Chocolate!

Today my blood pressure was 122/68! Yay!

I'd strangely lost four pounds, but I think that had less to do with losing weight and more to do with the last appointment being in the afternoon and this one being early in the morning so I wasn't retaining the usual swollen ankle fluid that comes standard with pregnancy. Also Finn's measuring 2 weeks more than last time just like he should be so he's obviously getting all the food he needs. So no worries there.

So Yay! Off to eat more chocolate!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hooray for chocolate!!! I still keep forgetting to tell my daughter in law about this.

Have a great weekend.
Anonymous said…
Tell her! hehe Every girl needs an excuse to eat more chocolate! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #9