Happy 10th Anniversary, Baby!

Well ten years ago today, we got married. We've had good times and bad times since then, but I've always loved you from the bottom of my heart. I learned over the years that you have the ability to annoy me unlike anyone else on Earth. It's an incredible skill you have! But even though your sometimes obnoxious and I want to toss you out the window, I couldn't imagine my life without you. You're still my sun, my moon, and my stars. You share that position now with the boys so you'll have to argue for who gets what position, but still... hehehe

I love you, Baby!

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary!

PS: You did good! The Spa gift certificate was a total surprise and totally romantic!


Still can't believe you look like you were feeling me up in this picture! *giggles*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Bear Ears for Baby and Toddler Hats