It's 4 O'clock in the morning...

Do you know where your children are?

Well mine is watching Wow Wow Wubsy right next to me, because he seems to think sleep is the devil. I may remind him of this one day when he whines to me about how tired he is cause his baby kept him up all night.

Running (Slow Fat Jogging) Update!

Okay, I'm up to 4.3 mph for 30 minutes. Go me! My hips and legs are slimming down nicely. The same, however, cannot be said about my waist! *shakes fist* I'm starting to get shin splints though and my knee is a wee bit sore. Lishy said to stretch my calves more after running. We'll see if that helps *fingers crossed*

Wow I just had a total flashback to Dr. Horrible. Must go watch that again!

Yay looks like he finally went back to sleep! Only 1.5 hours of anti-nap in the middle of the night. I guess I should be grateful it wasn't more!

Oh yeah! And look, look, look at my WIP Status!!!!!! I'm actally getting some writing done again! Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #9