Christmas Meme

Hey! My munchkin totally published this before I was ready!

I've been tagged by Jennifer Shirk.

1. Eggnog or hot chocolate - I'm pregnant so I think I deserve both! Sans rum of course. ;)

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree? He wraps. Most things! But if he has something really big and cool he puts it together for us. Isn't that nice of him!

3. Colored or white lights on tree/house? Colored lights everywhere! The gaudier the better!!!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I would if it weren't poisonous! Too many pets and babies in the house for that.

5. When do you put your decorations up? Right after we get back from thanksgiving.

6. What is your holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Chicken in wine sauce. I know its weird but that's what we always had at my grandmothers on Christmas day.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child. Everyone hanging out in my parents bed until six o'clock when it was deemed a reasonable hour to get up. LOL

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What do you mean the truth?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, cause my husband seems to be incapable of waiting. hehehe

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Well this year it has plastic balls and all the plastic ornaments I deemed sturdy enough for the babies.

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I love it! But I hate driving in it!

12. Can you ice skate? Heck yeah! I'm not good at it, but I can manage to make it around the rink.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Too many to think of one.

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with family

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Chocolate Truffles!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating the tree

17. What tops your tree? A burgundy angel.

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving!

19. What is your favourite Christmas song? "Oh, Holy Night"

20. Candy canes. Mmm They are really helping with the morning sickness!

21. Favourite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street

22. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies!

Comments

Anonymous said…
My hubby would LOVE to hang those big old fashioned colored bulbs every place. Thank goodness they're kind of hard to find. :)
Anonymous said…
I'm giggling too much reading this and not thinking of naming your son Santa Speller........... :P

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #9