Nesting? Yup!

Okay, so I've gone through every article of baby clothing in the house and this is what I have for a newborn boy...As long as he actually is a boy. ;)

Newborn to 3 Months Clothes

  • 1 Sleeveless onsie
  • 2 Long Sleeve onsie
  • 27 short sleeve onsie
  • 1 wrap around tee
  • 11 footie pajamas
  • 2 fleece blanket pajamas
  • 1 tee
  • 2 cotton blanket sleeper
  • 1 bath robe
  • 1 Halloween footie jammie/bib/hat set
  • 5 receiving blankets
  • 1 long sleeve preemie onsie
  • 1 footie overalls
  • 2 sets of gloves
  • 1 outfit with jacket, pants, and tshirt (space theme)
  • 1 pair pants
  • 1 Tigger romper
  • 1 jean jacket
  • 13 bibs
  • 15 hats
So all I need for him are some pants...I wonder how I managed to have only one pair of pants for Nicky. I think I have the ones picked out that I want, and I'll get them after I find out for sure he is a boy. hehe Oh and I need some of those swaddle blankets that are shaped just for that purpose. Those things rock.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ooooohhh, baby clothes. I am kinda hoping ours will be a boy. I love the girls, but since we have two of them already a grandson would be just grand!
Anonymous said…
Boys have sooo much energy! And they are such little handfuls! My brothers, as a team, destroyed large portions of my parents' house...and then came to me to help them fix stuff. LOL I fear what I may be getting myself into when Finn gets big enough to take part in Nicky's schemes!

Popular posts from this blog

Bear Ears for Baby and Toddler Hats

Thursday Thirteen #9

Thursday Thirteen #21