I just had to show off my absolutely beautiful Queen Elizabeth rose. :D
I'm so freakin rose obsessed!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
That is absolutely beautiful.
I have better luck with herbs than I do roses!
Love the name of your blog, by the way. :)
Anonymous said…
Thanks!!!
I kill herbs... :-( I had to replant my basil three times this year. In my defense we did have one nasty freeze, and that did away with it the first time.
13 of my Favorite Quotes from Fiona O'Sithein I'm too darn sleepy to be creative tonight so I'm drawing on my ready-made list. Not to be confused with the one I did about the first lines of the chapters in Fiona. Those weren't nearly my favorites. Is it narcissistic to have favorite quotes that you wrote yourself? When I'm giggling my head off at something I wrote, my husband always looks at me kinda funny. Oh, well if it is, then here is me reveling in narcissism. :-D May you enjoy them as much as I do. 1. Fiona: “What? You think just because I don’t have any magic like my brother or super strength like you people that I’m useless?” 2. Bonnie: “He’s not a heretic, is he?” Fiona: “Isn’t everyone these days?” 3. Fiona: “No one wants to be the one to deflower the king’s daughter.” 4. Fiona: “Yes, Beltran, you’re a vampire. How could anyone forget it when you’re reminding them of it ten times a day? You are the only vampire I know who seems to obsess ab...
This is my very first giveaway EVER so you'll have to bear with me! You can win this gorgeous necklace just by following the instructions below. If you've read Blood and Violets please review it to earn more points! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thirteen Things that take My Breath Away 1. This little Guy... Need I say More? 2. Eden Falls at the Lost Valley This picture doesn't even remotely do it justice. The first time I saw Eden Falls was in the middle of the summer after a big rain storm so there was water absolutely gushing from it! It made getting into the cave at the top somewhat more difficult than usual, but it was absolutely beautiful. I had never seen anywhere like it in my life. I thought places like that only existed in wall calenders! 3. The Ocean The vastness of it. The sound of the waves. The smell of it. That humid, cool wind that blows off it. The way it moves. Pretty much everything about it! *Lesley desperately needs a trip to the beach* 4. The Ozark Mountains My home! The very first time I came here I just knew this was where I wanted to be. I grew up on the delta with nothing but rice fields and flat land as far as the eye can see. There is a place on the drive up the mountain where you come around a c...
Comments
I have better luck with herbs than I do roses!
Love the name of your blog, by the way. :)
I kill herbs... :-( I had to replant my basil three times this year. In my defense we did have one nasty freeze, and that did away with it the first time.
And thanks again!