Thursday Thirteen #17
13 Reasons to Buy a Raffle Ticket
Welcome to my first attempt at blatant fund raising!
- You could win a Vespa LX50 scooter.
- You'd be supporting a great cause. All proceeds of the raffle go to benefit Gifford Memorial Hospital end-of-life care services.
- Because wouldn't you look hot on a scooter!? Scooters get between 60 and 80 MPG.
My Honda Metropolitan gets 100 MPG so this one might even get more. How much was gas last time you filled up?
- You have a 1 in 250 chance to win! That's pretty darn good odds if you ask me.
- Because the scooter community is a tight-knit one. You'll have friends appearing out of the woodwork just because of your new spiffy two wheeler if you win.
- Come on! Even fairies ride scooters! Don't you wanna be like a mythical creature?
- You can name your scooter something cute. Like Blue Belle…
This is Blue Belle. :-D
- It's good for your karma to donate to worthy causes. Don't you need some good karma? Everyone does!
- All the cool kids are doing it.
- Did I mention the insanely good gas mileage?
- The wind in your face is almost as good as flying!
- No! Really! How sexy would you look on this baby?
How do you buy a ticket? Send along a check to Crystal or Ashley made out to Gifford Medical Center, or call Ashley during east coast business hours to give her your credit card number. Do it soon, because there are only 250 tickets and they are going fast.
Crystal Waters - P.O. Box 1873 - Westminster, MD 21158
Ashley Lincoln - Gifford Medical Center - P.O. Box 2000, Randolph, VT 05060 - (802) 728-2380; firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!