Wish me luck...

I'm going to attempt something that has never been tried before. At least by me! I'm going to attempt to go an entire month without Diet Coke. Now you may think, meh, who cares! Who needs Diet Coke anyway? Well the answer would be ME!!! It's a serious, serious addiction, people! I neeeed it! So I'm going to go for it.

I've got some in my fridge that I'll have to finish off of course, but then after that it's cold turkey! I'm not going to have buy anymore between now and the time we travel to Denmark. Maybe I'll allow myself the occasional 20 oz at work when I am on the verge of falling asleep, but other than that NO!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is this because Denmark doesn't have Diet Coke??? Are you preparing yourself??

*super giant snuggly loving hugs*
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Ack, it all starts with just the occaisional...
I do that too sometimes, get overly addicted to Coke (I like the real thing) to the point that I have to quit caffein all together.

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #9