We interrupt our regular schedule for…Meme of Four
Four jobs I’ve had or currently have in my life:
1. Paranormal Romance Writer (If only it paid cash instead of being currently a labor of love!)
2. Computer Technician and Instructor
3. Smorbroeds Jomfru - translated directly that's a Buttered Bread Virgin, but what it really means is I made an open-faced sandwich commonly eaten for lunch in Denmark.
4. Computer Help Desker
Four countries I’ve been to:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. On a beach on St. George Island in Florida
2. Somewhere with a Diet Coke and chocolate
3. In a nice secluded mountain cabin, as long as it has wireless high-speed internet!
4. Disney World
Four foods I like to eat:
1. Chicken Fettuccine
2. Chicken Florentine
4. Diet Coke
Four personal heroes, past or present:
1. Anne Rice
2. My grandmother
3. My son
4. My parents
Four books you’ve read or are currently reading:
1. Dragonsong by Anne McCaffery
2. To Summon a Demon by Kim Knox
3. Nimue's Price by Kim Knox
4. Bodyguard by Michelle Hasker
Four words or phrases you would like to see used more often:
1. onemonepia - I just really like that word!
2. gregarious - Because everyone should be more gregarious.
4. Osh gosh b'gosh - I know it's a brand and not a word, but I could say it all day long.
Four reasons for ending a friendship:
3. Thinking they are better than you
Four smells that make you feel good about the world:
2. Horseback trip around the Irish Countryside
3. Bungee jumping
4. Hang gliding
I'm going to tag...Jennifer Willroth, Alicia Estes, Kim Rees, and Michelle Hasker. :-D Play if you want. Ignore me if you don't. hehe