I had no idea how much of a geek I really was...

Now, I've always been pretty comfortable with my geekiness. I am a geek. I accept that fact. Embrace it even.

But I was just looking through some old backup CDs, and I found something that if I don't acknowledge now could possibly be used as blackmail in the future.

So here it goes...

*Steels herself*

I actually made custom .wav files for Baldur's Gate. Yes, I recorded with my own voice all the little sounds your character says throughout the game.

Now it would have been bad enough to do it for one character, but I did it for two.

...

*Deep breath*

The second character was a bard, so every one of her files is actually a song that I sang.

Okay, that's it. I've owned it! Now when Nicky stumbles across this CD when he's a teenager and tries to make me buy him a Corvette, or he releases it to the public I can tell him, "So? The whole world knows! It's on the internet!"

Whew...I feel better now that I got that off my chest!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh yeah. I thought I was a geek until I read this. I bow to your superior geekiness (and I write science-fiction!).
Anonymous said…
*salutes* I do my best! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Bear Ears for Baby and Toddler Hats

Thursday Thirteen #9

Thursday Thirteen #21