Thursday Thirteen #12



13 Books I’ve Read Recently

I am exhausted from a night of fireworks and revelry so my brain is not terribly prone to being creative. I'm just gonna list all the books I've read recently, starting with the one I'm reading now.

1. Polly’s Perilous Pleasures by Daisy Dexter Dobbs
2. Making Chase by Lauren Dane
3. Tempting Darkness by Rene Lyons
4. The Daystar by Rene Lyons
5. Midnight Sun by Rene Lyons
6. Buying Mackenzie’s Baby by Kim Rees
7. Eyes of Crow by Jeri Smith-Ready
8. Morrigan’s Cross by Nora Roberts
9. Dance of the Gods by Nora Roberts
10. Valley of Silence by Nora Roberts
11. Dark Dream by Christine Feehan
12. Dark Legend by Christine Feehan
13. Dark Guardian by Christine Feehan

Yes, I know...I'm a Series fiend. I can't resist reading them. I can't resist writing them. Yay for Series!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Comments

Anonymous said…
I love series too. I just finished the latest Christine Feehan--Safe Harbor. It was fantastic.
Anonymous said…
Was wondering about the Nora R. series? I usually love her books, but in reading the blurb on these I'm not sure!
Anonymous said…
NJ: I need to finish off the rest of the Dark Series. Then one of my girlfriends insists that I read the Drake Sisters one too. She loves it.

Miss Frou Frou: Well it's very Fantasy/Paranormal. So if you're fond of that then I'd say you'll like it. It didn't get the greatest reviews. They were saying there wasn't enough character development, but I sure didn't see it that way.
Anonymous said…
You've been a busy girl!! Happy TT..
Anonymous said…
Well, holy cow, Lesley! That's about the last thing I expected when I popped over here this morning. Thanks! I hope you enjoy PPP, it's been a reader favorite.

May I add, this is simply a brilliant TT...absolutely brilliant. LOL
Anonymous said…
Lori: Well, it's been over the course of a few months. :) Actually I read painfully slowly!

Daisy: I just love Polly Perilous Pleasures!!! It cracks me the heck up! Especially the spreadsheet thing! I love her! She's so a girl after my own heart.
Anonymous said…
i keep meanig to pick up that Eyes of Crow because 1. it has crows and 2. it has a main character named Rhia... the whole thing kinda spooks me out though. I mean what a weirdo coincidence. I'm scared i'll read the story of my life as someone else's novel. grin!
Anonymous said…
Rhian: Go read it now! It may actually be my favorite book of all time. It's absolutely amazing. The story is great. The writing is beautiful. And if it's your life...well good grief, woman, you've been keeping things from us. ;) The new one comes out in September! I can't wait.
Anonymous said…
I loved Nora's latest series! How were Christine Feehan's latest books? They're on my list!

Happy TT!
Anonymous said…
Series are great. I bought Janet Evanovich's "Lean Mean Thirteen" last night and I'm dying to get to it.
Anonymous said…
Yep, hooray for series, indeed! Even loosely-linked ones; it's the familiarity of being in THAT world, whichever world it may be, and feeling like you're coming home. Sorta like the gang at Cheers must have felt.

Happy T13!
Anonymous said…
I see your list and I wanna bawl. I haven't been able to read forever. SOB!

I am a series girl too. Always hoping that a stand alone will turn into more
Anonymous said…
I'm with you on the series! I just started re-reading a series that started in 2001. It's 6 books in and more to come, but I wanted to start again and refresh my memory before I start the next one!
Anonymous said…
I love series, too! I'm behind on everything though... Happy TT!
Anonymous said…
Happy T13!!
Anonymous said…
Great list :)
Anonymous said…
Spyscribbler: I haven't actually finished all the Christine Feehan books. They are on my insanely large to be bought list. Dang I wish I were rich...and read faster.

Lisa: I've never heard of those. I'll have to take a look.

Susan: The Cheers analogy is absolutely perfection. I couldn't agree more.

Lorelie: I don't know how I manage to find time to read. Getting into ebooks has been helpful. I've always got my PDA.

Elle: I really should do the same thing with the Harry Potter books before the last one comes out...Will I have time? No! But it's a good plan nonetheless hehe

Joely: Me too!!!

Michelle, Raven: Glad you visited!
Anonymous said…
I love book lists, especially if i don't know all the books yet. great tips!!
Thanks for visiting my handfasting TT!
Anonymous said…
Tink: Thanks for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

Bear Ears for Baby and Toddler Hats

Thursday Thirteen #9

Thursday Thirteen #21