Seven Random and/or Weird Things About Me
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogThis is much too hard! I have so many weird things I couldn't keep count! So I guess I'll do random!
- I am done with all my Christmas shopping except for the stuff for my husband - who is getting coal unless he is very nice ;) - and my little boy. I do think I know what I'm getting both of them though. I just have to find time when they aren't with me.
- I have a secret that I'm not tellllllllllllllllling. :-D
- I don't understand the people who pounce on their lawns with rakes in hand the moment the leaves start to fall! How can you not just enjoy walking around in piles of lovely colorful leaves!
- I'm an obsessive compulsive list maker. Oh yes, I am!
- I'm going to training in Word 07 tomorrow, and I'm uber excited about it! (Yes, I'm aware that makes me a pathetic nerd.)
- I'm having an uber mega craving for some Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory fudge right now and it's all Lishy's fault for showing me a picture of truffles!
- I have a dog on my feet, a toddler asleep in his bed five feet away, a cat laying on my leg, and another dog curled up next to first one. And there is a husband doing something geeky on his computer across the room. I needn't ever worry about getting lonely LMAO
Susan at West of Mars