Seven Random and/or Weird Things About Me

I've been tagged by Lesley!

Here are the rules:

Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

This is much too hard! I have so many weird things I couldn't keep count! So I guess I'll do random!

  1. I am done with all my Christmas shopping except for the stuff for my husband - who is getting coal unless he is very nice ;) - and my little boy. I do think I know what I'm getting both of them though. I just have to find time when they aren't with me.
  2. I have a secret that I'm not tellllllllllllllllling. :-D
  3. I don't understand the people who pounce on their lawns with rakes in hand the moment the leaves start to fall! How can you not just enjoy walking around in piles of lovely colorful leaves!
  4. I'm an obsessive compulsive list maker. Oh yes, I am!
  5. I'm going to training in Word 07 tomorrow, and I'm uber excited about it! (Yes, I'm aware that makes me a pathetic nerd.)
  6. I'm having an uber mega craving for some Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory fudge right now and it's all Lishy's fault for showing me a picture of truffles!
  7. I have a dog on my feet, a toddler asleep in his bed five feet away, a cat laying on my leg, and another dog curled up next to first one. And there is a husband doing something geeky on his computer across the room. I needn't ever worry about getting lonely LMAO
I'm going to tagggggggg.....

Lishy Estes
Jenn Willroth
Jennifer Shirk
Susan at West of Mars
Kim Rees
Elena Croft
Michelle Hasker

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, so what's your secret? :)

Inquiring minds want to know!
Anonymous said…
If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, silly! hehe All will be revealed in good time. :-D
Anonymous said…
*giggles*
Anonymous said…
Hush Miss. Jenn or I'm coming up there and spanking you! LOL
Anonymous said…
I love that you are practically covered in animals. That is how it is when I am sitting down...barely room for the laptop
Anonymous said…
What???? I just giggled! Lishy told me there was a RMCF up here, and I've been there twice since then! That was the *only* thing I was giggling at, I promise.

*giggles*
yeah, so I lie, LOL
Anonymous said…
Vixen: Sometimes the furbabies are obnoxious but how could anyone not love them!?
Anonymous said…
I finally replied to your tag...sorry it took so long! lol
Anonymous said…
Geez. And here I was thinking I'd gotten to it fast!
Anonymous said…
Kim: hehe It's all good! Thanks for doing it.

Susan: Now comes the wrapping... hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday Thirteen #21

Thursday Thirteen #9