Thursday Thirteen #28
13 Reasons I'm Telling my Secret Before I Intended to...
- Because my mother and father are drug pushers!
I was home for Thanksgiving and had a sinus infection, and they wouldn't stop trying to get me to take some Mucinex. LOL So I had to tell them why I couldn't. Love you guys!
- Because once you tell one set of parents you have to tell the other...
So we told Bryon's Mom and Dad this weekend.
- Because if something does go wrong I'll need somewhere to whine about how sad I am.
- Because in the meantime I need somewhere to whine about how crappy I feel.
- Because doesn't Nicky look adorable in his new shirt!?
Don't worry...He's not mad because he doesn't want to share his trucks. He was furious because I took him away from the Wii to take his picture!
- Because have I mentioned I need somewhere to whine about how crappy I feel?
Yeah, cause I do!
- Because I need a good excuse as to why I've gotten NO writing done in the last two weeks other than the fact that I've also had a sinus infection.
- Because doesn't it seem rather obvious when you go shopping with my father and buy regular cokes for me when I almost NEVER drink regular cokes that there is probably some reason for it?
Like say I need something to settle my stomach...24 hours a day. Yes, honey, that was obvious...
- Because I need somewhere to pout about the fact that my favorite beverage, diet coke, (although yes, I know I shouldn't be drinking it, but really want to) tastes like poop!
- Because I didn't have anything better to Thursday 13 about this week. hehehe
- Because I knew you were just all dying to know my secret. ;)
- Because it amused the heck out of me to do one of those bulletins with the shocking subject line when the shocking subject line was actually true. hehe
- Because I am an easily amused kinda lady... :-D